For those of you new or used to self-promotion and networking on Twitter our Tweet-chat #WritersWise is a good place to be.
It’s a guilt-free, structured hour of social media where you meet like-minded ‘bookish’ folk, who want to talk all things #WritersWise.
Super easy and welcoming, #WritersWise is simple to join. Just use the symbol # and word WritersWise (#WriterWise) every time you tweet with us for the hour. Times and dates are on the website here and we promote the next chats often on Twitter.
(16th March 9-10 pm next one. Topic and questions we will discuss below)
You can follow the conversation in the search engine on Twitter or using the app tchat.io
- We cover many topics from genres, festivals, submissions, self-publishing, writing tips and how to secure an agent and get published.
- You can chat with your favourite writers. Lots turn up.
- Our guest-hosts are all successful, knowledgable people in the writing industry.
- Emerging and inspiring writers get to information they wouldn’t normally find online.
- One to one chats with authors, literary scouts and publishers all happen regularly on #WritersWise.
- Follow me @sharontwriter and @drlfarrell. We can encourage you to tweet and keep up with our great fortnightly chats.
- We trend and have reached the top trending spots, even Number 1.
SEE YOU ON TWITTER. 🙂 and Facebook –https://www.facebook.com/WritersWise-215141802172475/