Hazel Gaynor’s fab questions appearing at regular intervals on the 14th July are;
1. Where can we find inspiration? Do all interesting ideas make interesting novels?
2. How do you research your books? How do you know what you don’t know?
3. Getting feedback on early drafts is crucial. Who do you use, and how do you do this?
4. Most writing is re-writing. What tips do you have for trimming, tightening and killing those darlings?
5. How do you motivate yourself to finish the book? When do you know it is ready?
Please join us for a fun, informative hour. 8pm GMT and 3pm ET.
Check out our Facebook https://m.facebook.com/events/55254756493055